Leith Associates (LA) are working with an aggressively growing real estate brokerage in Dubai. LA are very proud to be partnering with this exciting brand who have exceeded all expectations in their first 18 months of operation and are now looking to add talent to the team to continue their exciting journey of growth.
The leadership of the business have come from some of the most notable brands in the industry and with them they bring an unrivaled knowledge of the market and what areas can bring in the most prolific returns. The business has been built on the foundations of exceptional training and development of their brokers, no matter what level of experience they are at. Continual re-investment of time and mentoring into their team has led the business to very exciting individual and team performances.
What we are looking for:
Role and responsibilities:
- Real estate specialists based in the UK who are looking to make their move to the UAE
- Experience in the real estate sector across sales and/or leasing
- Autonomous and self-starting individuals
- A keen approach to learning
- Exceptional customer service and customer/client journey
- A strong work ethic
Compensation and benefits:
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Organise and oversee house viewings
- Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process
- Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to keep up a consistent occupation rate
- Attend closing dates and provide support for clients
- 2 weeks intensive training and continual training as you grow in the organization
- A starting salary to help get you set up and generating revenue*
- 55% commission rising to 60%*
- RERA license
Salary can remain in place permanently with a reduced commission rate and you would reserve the right to move to commission only where the commission levels can grow to 60% based on performance.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please apply through this link or share your CV with email@example.com